POLI-TAPE 165 Tape With Liner
POLI-TAPE 165 is a transparent application tape with a silicone paper liner, based on a polypropylene film embossed on one side that is dimensionally stable, easy to unroll, position and will not stretch or curl. Suitable for transferring self adhesive signs, logos and lettering produced form cast or calendered CAD/CAM plotter films with matt or brilliant surface.
Especially to be emphasised are the following properties:
- As the tape does not curl, wrinkling is avoided during lamination of large lettering. The film adjusts perfectly to the surface.
- The plasticiser resistant adhesive guarantees a strong initial tack to all types of vinyl films. The application tape es easily removed without leaving any residue, even after being left for a period of time.
- Suitable for wet applications.
- The film can be torn transversally, which facilitates handling.
- The embossed surface allows the film to be easily unrolled without accumulation of static electricity.
We slit POLI-TAPE 165 application tape with liner free of charge. Please write in the box above in which widths you would like the rolls to be slit. One of the rolls needs to be at least 10 cm wide.