Medium to High Tack
POLI-TAPE 130 Application Tape Paper
POLI-TAPE 130 is an application tape manufactured by the successful German manufacturer POLI-TAPE and is based on an impregnated paper with a very good dimensional stability.
The POLI-TAPE 130 can be used universally for almost any transfer application and is suitable for wet and dry usage and the transferal of small to larger sized lettering. The natural latex adhesive has been specially developed for transferring sign vinyls and graphics with glossy or matt surfaces.
The POLI-TAPE 130 is THE best-selling application tape! At foil direct we offer really competitive pricing, just compare us!
- Paper: Special impregnated paper
- Adhesive: Natural rubber, removable
- Adhesive strength (N/cm): 2,20 +/- 10 %
- Thickness: 0,10 mm +/- 5%
The POLI-TAPE 130 application tape paper is:
- An impregnated special paper with great dimensional stability.
- Removable natural rubber adhesive, excellent for wet applications.
- Excellent lay flat properties.
- Very good translucence which aids positioning.
We slit POLI-TAPE 130 application tape paper free of charge. Please write in the box above in which widths you would like the rolls to be slit. One of the rolls needs to be at least 10 cm wide.